Climate of Baghdad, Iraq Average Weather
- Baghdad, iraq, 33°13'N, 44°13'E, 34 m (112 ft)
- Baghdad has a subtropical desert / low-latitude arid climate (Köppen-Geiger classification: BWh) that is hot year round.
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Baghdad is close to the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 22.8 degrees Celsius (73 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 156 mm (6.1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 3244 hours.
- If Baghdad were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: