| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baghdad in April is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in April is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of H2O accrues across an average of 4 days.
- The skies in Baghdad are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:15 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 12:58.
- There are approximately 4:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Baghdad April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Baghdad, Iraq
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Baghdad: