| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baghdad in August is very, very hot at 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 44 °C (111.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O accrues across on average 0 days.
- In August the heavens above Baghdad are beaming with an average of a dazzling 11:25 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:46 long with an average length of 13:20.
- There are approximately 1:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 86.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 13.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Baghdad August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Baghdad, Iraq
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Baghdad: