| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baghdad in December is quite mild at 11.5 °C (52.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 26mm (1in) of H2O is transfered during an average of 6 days.
- The heavens above Baghdad are reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:15 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 10:05 long with an average length of 9:58.
- There are approximately 3:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 63.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 36.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Baghdad December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Baghdad, Iraq
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Baghdad: