| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baghdad in February is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of water precipitates during an average of 5 days.
- The blue above Baghdad is fine having on balance a detectable 6:34 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 10:56.
- There are approximately 4:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Baghdad February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Baghdad, Iraq
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Baghdad: