| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baghdad in January is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 26mm (1in) of liquid is dumped across on average 5 days.
- In January the heavens above Baghdad are reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:11 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:12.
- There are approximately 3:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Baghdad January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Baghdad, Iraq
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Baghdad: