| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baghdad in July is very, very hot at 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 43 °C (109.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water descends during on average 0 days.
- The skies in Baghdad are beaming having on average a hefty 11:13 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:48 long and the longest day is 14:18 long with an average length of 14:06.
- There are approximately 2:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 19.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Baghdad July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Baghdad, Iraq
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Baghdad: