| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baghdad in June is very, very hot at 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41 °C (105.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in June is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of H2O is unloaded across on average 0 days.
- In June the blue above Baghdad is beaming with on average a hefty 11:13 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:11 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 14:18.
- There are approximately 2:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Baghdad June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Baghdad, Iraq
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Baghdad: