| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baghdad in March is very mild at 15.5 °C (59.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in March is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 6 days.
- The skies in Baghdad are slightly sunny having on balance a pleasing 7:56 of glaring sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 3:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Baghdad March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Baghdad, Iraq
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Baghdad: