| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baghdad in May is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 7mm (0.3in) of H2O is dumped across on average 2 days.
- In May the blue above Baghdad is nice and sunny with on average a considerable 9:40 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:28 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 13:51.
- There are approximately 4:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Baghdad May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Baghdad, Iraq
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Baghdad: