| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baghdad in November is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 21mm (0.8in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 5 days.
- The heavens above Baghdad are fine having on balance a measurable 6:52 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 10:46 long with an average length of 10:24.
- There are approximately 3:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Baghdad November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Baghdad, Iraq
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Baghdad: