| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baghdad in October is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 18 °C (32.4 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of liquid is dumped across on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Baghdad are quite sunny with on balance a sizable 8:48 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 10:48 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:16.
- There are approximately 2:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79% of daylight hours and cloudy 21% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Baghdad October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Baghdad, Iraq
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Baghdad: