| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Baghdad in September is very hot at 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water falls during an average of 0 days.
- In September the blue above Baghdad is very sunny having on balance a substantial, 10:11 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:50 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 1:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 16.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Baghdad September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Baghdad, Iraq
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Baghdad: